Monday, March 07, 2011

The Law of Attraction

So I came across the documentary The Secret the other day, which is all about the law of attraction.  Basically, The Secret reveals that "thoughts become things."  Therefore, we must choose our thoughts carefully.

Interesting...

Here are some of my thoughts:

I want to be a successful published writer of best-selling novels.  I want to be famous and adored.  I want to be filthy rich.  I want to be able to share my wealth with those who are in need.  I want to be able to make a difference in this world and in this lifetime.

I want to travel the world and experience every good thing it has to offer.

I want to truly be in love and to experience great passion for anotherI want to find my soulmate, the one person who truly understands me and loves me unconditionally, and I want to share my life with her.  I want her to feel the same way I do, and I want us to live happily ever after until the end of our time.

I want to love myself and the life I lead.  I want to love life.

I want to live without reservation, inhibitions, and qualms.  I want to live unfettered by internal demons and external forces.  I want to live.

On a lighter side:

I want to engage in a candid chat with Madonna over a cup of brilliant-tasting tea.

I want to know Tabrett Bethell intimately and attest to the form-fitting nature of Cara's red Mord'Sith leather suit.  *swoon*

I want to win the lottery and Megabucks more than once.

I want to lose the extra baggage, both physically and emotionally, through good diet, exercise, and positive social stimulation (i.e., lots of passionate sex with beautiful women).  *giggles*

I want a personal library filled with my favorite books (all of them signed first editions, mind you).

I want to engage in philosophical conversations and actually hold up my end of it.

I want to be an excellent gamer.

I want to run a marathon and finish within a reasonable time.

I want to surround myself with family and friends who are supportive, trustworthy, loyal, and dependable.

I want a ZipPac and Zippy's chilli.

I want to attend a Brandi Carlile concert.

I want to finish writing my stories.

Hey, it doesn't hurt to think positive thoughts.  After all, there maybe some truth to this law of attraction theory.

No comments: