Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Confessions

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving started off with a bang this year. For me, the Thanksgiving holiday began the night before as I watched Madonna's Confessions Tour on NBC. What a way to start the holiday season! Now you know how much I LOVE Madonna, so you can guess how much I enjoyed this special programming. However, I absolutely shunned NBC's decision to censor the crucifixion scene. Give me a fricking break! MADONNA rules!

On to Thanksgiving Day. BB made the best Thanksgiving feast ever! She cooked a 14lb turkey, stuffing with green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, and sweet corn. We also had sweet rolls and pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Yummy! We spent the day watching DVDs and drinking red wine. Pure relaxation.

I'm thankful for so many things. I'm thankful for life, for love, and for everything I have. I'm thankful to have BB in my life. I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for being employed. I'm thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat, and clothes on my back. I'm thankful for all of God's blessings.

Be thankful.

No comments: