Sunday, September 24, 2006

She's Back!

This is going to sound pathetic, but I can't help it! Eden Riegel is reprising her role as Bianca Montgomery on "All My Children" in October! Yes! You heard me! Bianca is returning to Pine Valley. I'm ecstatic! Very much so I had to post this wonderful news within hours of my last posting! Talk about something refreshing. Something good to look forward to. I admit that I've stopped watching "All My Children" regularly after Bianca and Maggie (Elizabeth Hendrickson) left for Paris. I used to enjoy watching their budding romance. Although Bianca and Maggie were never officially a couple, their departing scene alluded to the fact that something was definitely there between them and that this move to Paris would definitely lead them somewhere beyond mere friendship.

I've missed BAM. On a whim, I thought I'd check out BAM, the official site. Unfortunately, it's no longer up. However, my search for BAM led me to YouTube.com, where I found countless BAM videos. I watched as much as I could and reminisced of happier times. Then I stumbled upon the wonderful news that Eden Riegal is returning to "All My Children." Amidst my happiness at this news, I thought about Elizabeth Hendrickson and whether she would also return and reprise her role as Maggie Stone. I frantically searched the net, but found no such news. Instead it seems she's made a name of herself in L.A., making the rounds on various primetime shows. I'm happy for her and wish her all the best. But deep down, I hope that she'll return to "All My Children." It simply won't be the same if she doesn't. I couldn't picture Bianca with anyone else other than Maggie. Sigh. I guess I have to tune in to find out.

No comments: