Monday, September 25, 2006

The Universe, "The Do", and Other Things

Something out of the ordinary happened last night, after I signed off blogger and jumped into bed. BB and I did "the do." It was great! We were great! Wow. I miss having her so close to me in that particular way. And after my rant on blogger last night about our lack of intimacy and the events which followed (i.e., "the do"), I now believe the saying that if you put yourself and your thoughts out into the universe, things will happen. It will happen. It did happen, and I've got this great, big smile on my face to prove it!

Anyway, I made my weekly trek to the library this morning. I borrowed several DVDS: "Capote," "Sideways" "Derailed," "A History of Violence," "The Constant Gardener," and "The Brothers Grimm." Who needs Netflix when you can borrow great DVDs from your local library for FREE?! I also picked up The L Word: The Second Season CD, which I'm currently listening to. It's good, but I'm biased. I can't wait to see the third season on DVD. Yup. I'm one of those suckers who does not have cable. I suck. In more ways than one, actually. Ahem! I'm still thinking about last night. And what a night it was!! Alas, I digress. Finally, I found the following books to add to my collection of books read in my lifetime: The Genius of the Sea by Naeem Murr, Village of a Million Spirits by Ian MacMillan, and Pages for You by Sylvia Brownrigg.

Get out and do something out of the ordinary!

No comments: