Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Tabrett Bethell

Tabrett Bethell

Now do you understand why I'm absolutely enthralled by this woman?  Go ahead.  Take your time.  Zoom in.  Zoom out.  Assess the situation.  Take all the time you need, but I know it won't take long for you to come around.  Tabrett Bethell is absolutely stunning!  AND she's a brilliant actress!

If you haven't already seen it, you MUST watch Legend of the Seeker!  Tabrett plays the role of Mord'Sith Cara Mason, a fearless and loyal ally to the Seeker fighting to save humankind from evil.  Tabrett Bethell's portrayal of Cara is deathly serious balanced with the right amount of wit and humor.

Cara
Tabrett Bethell IS Cara Mason.  She was the perfect choice for that role.

Tabrett Bethell makes me swoon.  And Cara Mason makes me giggle and swoon.  LoL  I think I'll watch Seasons 1 and 2 of Legend of the Seeker again because I'm in dire need of a Tabrett Bethell/Cara/LotS fix.  My sweet addiction.  Sigh.  I'm such a dork.  LoL

P.S.  If you happen to take my advice about watching Legend of the Seeker, you'll no doubt notice the extreme subtext underlying each scene between Cara and Kahlan, the Mother Confessor (played by the beautiful and talented Bridget Regan).  These two have excellent chemistry!

Kahlan & Cara

Tabrett Bethell ROCKS!

No comments: