Monday, January 03, 2011

Coast Starlight

I'm thinking about finally taking that trip along the West Coast I always wanted to embark on.  And I'm going solo.  I'm excited and scared at the same time, but I really need this trip to soothe my soul.  I've always loved to travel, whether it be by car, plane, or train.  And this time in my life, after the break up, would be the perfect time to travel solo...to rediscover myself.  To reclaim my life.  To awaken the free-spirit within me.  To pursue my passion.  Sigh.  For the first time in a long time, I can breathe.  Coast Starlight, here I come!

On another note, I told Jacob about the break up.  It felt good to tell someone about what happened and what I'm going through.  It finally feels like this is real, that I'm not in some nightmare trying desperately to open my eyes.  True to form, Jacob gave incite into the matter, and I'm grateful for having a friend like him.  It helps knowing I have someone to lean on during this difficult time.

May you find yourself in everything you do and every road you embark on.

No comments: