Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!


Isn't my little tree adorable? Why so small this year? This tree is all we could afford. Thankfully, we found it at the 99cent store. We bought the cute little glass ornaments there too. I think the 99cent store should pay me for the shout out, don't you think?

Christmas isn't the same as the years go by. The sparkle Christmas held in my eyes as a child has turned into a blinding reality that maybe Christmas is just another day. No hoopla. No magic. How sad, eh? But that's how I feel.

BB and I had a fight last night about her sister. I don't know what to believe about her sister's situation. I only hope BB isn't duped into bailing her sister out yet again, only to regret it later.

Yup. This is Christmas at our home.

At least Harper has a very big gift to open! It's his very first Christmas! BB and I yearn to see the sparkle in his eyes as he tears into his gift. In Harper's excitement, we'll hopefully rediscover the magic of Christmas.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

No comments: