Friday, December 19, 2008

The Audacity

Yay! I completed my latest jigsaw puzzle today! This puzzle irked me so much that I almost gave up. But I stuck with it and saw it through to the final piece. I'm so happy! Now I'm moving on to my next puzzle. BB bought me a 750-piece puzzle of New York City's skyline, which is reflected off the Hudson River. I know it's going to drive me crazy. I just know it. But I will persevere...I hope.

Do you like the Christmas feel of this puzzle?



Now on to more important news.

Your president-elect Obama had the audacity to invite the openly anti-LGBT Reverend Rick Warren to his inauguration and to give Rev. Warren the honor of leading the invocation at this allegedly historical event.

What a blatant slap in the face to Obama's LGBT supporters!

Where's the love, Obama? And what about the promises of hope and change you made to all Americans?

I always knew you were more of the same.

I told you so!

I am not a second-rate citizen! I pay my taxes like every American! EQUALITY FOR ALL!

No comments: