Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Official Business

After several months of anticipation and frustration, the "Official Business" letter I've been waiting for came in the mail this week. Thank you! Now I can sit back, relax, breathe in, and let out a huge sigh of relief. I'm so happy! Now I can finally move on.

BB's in Florida visiting her family. She left late last night, and I miss her already. = ( I laid on BB's side of the bed last night and willed myself to sleep. She called me from Detroit at 2 am, and after we hung up, I slept much better. I love BB!

Jacob's been AWOL for a couple of weeks now. I haven't heard from him since The Firm's grand opening. I e-mailed him a couple of days ago, but he hasn't responded. I think he's mad at me. Mad that I failed to inform him about The Firm prior to it's opening. Ironically, he was the first to know among my friends. I didn't plan for him to find out earlier as I wanted all my friends to know about The Firm at the same time, but an unexpected meeting with Quinn at Panda prevented that from happening. I think Jacob finally understands and acknowledges that our friendship isn't quite as it used to be, and now he's not talking to me. I didn't want it to be this way, but it is.

Quinn and I decided to get a booth at this year's Pride festival. We'll advertise The Firm and its services, and hopefully get more clients in the door. Fingers crossed! We definitely need more business!

I'm currently watching "The X-Files" on the SciFi Channel. I used to watch "The X-Files" fanatically. I'm so happy that we have cable now. Thank goodness for little pleasures!

That's about it from my world.

Keep a rubber band ball handy for when the zombies attack. Better safe than sorry!

No comments: