Sunday, April 08, 2007

At Long Last

I know it's been a while since my last post. I've been so tired, what with working full-time for Big Company and working part-time (and for free, mind you) at The Firm. All work and no play makes me a very tired and very boring person. LoL But at long last, I've found time to write a few words. Ironically, I have nothing much to post about, except that the weather here is awful. It's only April, and already it feels like an oven here. Ahhh...but Celie and I have been walking during our breaks at work. I really enjoy the time spent outside the drabby walls of Big Company and the chance to bask in the warm sunlight. It's rather peaceful and relaxing.

BB and I are determined to get in shape before our next vacation. She actually purchased the P90X fitness program via an infomercial, much to my dismay. I don't like infomercials, and I really don't trust them. But BB has much praise for this workout regime (after two workout sessions), and I guess I'll let this one go. We ONLY have two more payments of $39.99 to pay. What's two more payments, right?! Ugh.

Aside from the P90X fiasco, we've been watching the Bravo series "Workout." We're hooked. Not just because of Jackie's abs or even Rebecca's FOINE body, but also because it inspires us to want to get fit and be healthy. Hell, I found the strength and will power to get up this morning and workout for 40 minutes on the treadmill! Now that's impressive! LoL

That's about it from me. Everything else I have to say will bore you to death (i.e., they're all work-related). I will continue to let you in on anything worth mentioning, but I don't know how often that will be. Until then, have a good one.

Happy Easter!

No comments: