Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hillary Clinton in 2008

I am absolutely thrilled that Hillary Clinton is campaigning for U.S. President in 2008! I'm a lot more optimistic of our nation's future now that she's made her decision. I'm also optimistic that our nation has evolved immensely as the likes of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama enter the race for the most powerful office in the United States. Although I'm backing Hillary Clinton all the way, I like what I've seen and heard from Barack Obama. Hillary v. Barack. This will be most interesting to watch as the campaign trail for the Democratic nomination unfolds. All I know is we need change. But we need a person competent enough to effect and enforce change in our country. I believe Hillary Clinton is that person. She has the political experience and a political agenda that works. Hillary Clinton in 2008!!!

You know, the winning ticket is Hillary Clinton as President and Barack Obama serving as her Vice President. Now that would be history in the making!!!

Change is good and long overdue. Hillary Clinton in 2008!

No comments: