Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve Reflections

I can't believe tomorrow's Christmas.  I can't believe in a week's time, another year will come to pass and a new one will begin.  It's daunting how time flies.  How fast the years go by.  How short the time between sunrise and sunset.  How fleeting the moments in our lives...

It's Christmas eve, and I'm at peace, content, whole.  This year has been a trying one for BB and I, but we've managed to get through the tough times together, stronger, as one.  We have our boys, Harper, Artemis, and little Mercutio.  We have each other, and that is what matters.  All the heartache and pain of the past year, all the obstacles in our path, fall by the wayside, forgotten or defeated.  I thank God we're still here.

May love, family, and faith surround you this holiday season and throughout the year.

No comments: